6.08.2009

Horses, ice cream, cotton candy and horses


Every year the Children's Home Society puts on an Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social complete with carriage rides, a bounce house and clowns. Most years, we forget about the event until we're driving by and see everyone cleaning up. Not this year! (Thanks, Michael.)

Kellan enjoyed a delicious cup of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and tried cotton candy for the first time! He didn't really like it though. Which is a-okay by me. I'd really prefer that he not like spun sugar.



Another big first: Kellan's first pony ride! He rode like a pro. Check out the video!


2 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! I wish I would have remembered...the weather looks perfect and Amelia would have died and gone to heaven.

    I'm with you on spun sugar. Too bad Hadley's already a fan. It makes keeping it away from Amelia a little more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I've always managed to drive by that thing at the end too! Glad you could go out and support it!

    ReplyDelete