2.13.2009

Wheezing & Popping

The other night I was wasting some time on the computer when I heard a mysterious noise coming from the sofa area. I snuck over with the camera, and this is what I discovered:



Yikes! I never knew a person's sinuses could make that kind of a sound. Poor guy.

(Note: Video posted by permission of Michael. I know some of you may be thinking I'm a horrible wife to put this on here, but I swear! He thought it was funny and told me I should!!)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Reagan! That's nothing, you should her my dad. Sarah said when she moved out of Mom & Dad's house, she couldn't sleep because she fell asleep every night to my dad's snoring, she'd gotten so used to it. Sounds like Michael has a cold. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! How funny! I should do that with Matt...he denys that he snores - I beg to differ!

    ReplyDelete