3.09.2009

Our baby is TWO!!


Two years ago today, around 8 in the morning, I felt like I'd just won the lottery.

My son was 4 hours old. He was fast asleep, and so was my husband. All our family had gone home to get a little shuteye, but I couldn't close my eyes. I couldn't believe that Kellan was here. Really, really here.

So I spent a couple of sleepless hours tossing a word around in my head that felt a little foreign at the time: 
MOMMY.

It's been an eventful couple of years. But I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Happy Birthday Kellan


3 comments:

  1. Yay for TWO!!! Isn't it just the best? Despite the tantrums and the curiosity that leads to endless mischief...I love TWO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating Kellan's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Kellan! I can't wait to hear about all the adventures this year bring!

    ReplyDelete