1.03.2009

Am I in a Holidaze?

This is it....time to take down the Christmas decorations. This is the weekend to do it, before we become consumed with work and life in general. But I'm a little reluctant.

Usually I'm quite ready to get it all out of the house by about January 2. Not this year. I guess I'm sad because it means our holiday break is officially over. I knew it would go too fast, and it did. 

Sigh. Maybe it can wait until Sunday night...

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I'm always a little sad to pack this stuff up and put it away! I just love the holidays and the decorating and the festivities and fun! Of course, I've taken the stuff down and now it's just sitting in the plastic bins by the door waiting for someone to take it down to storage. So now it's annoying me.

    ReplyDelete