1.01.2009

Blast from the past

Wow. Check this out. This photo was taken a few days before I turned two -- just about the same age Kellan is now. (Thanks to Uncle Craig for passing it along from his computer archives.)

The Sylvester I'm holding was one of my favorite childhood belongings. I dragged him everywhere, and I'm told that I renamed him "Boobie," which caused my parents some mild embarrassment whenever we were out in public with him.

So, this photo was taken 31 years ago. Sheesh! Yes, I am now 33. It was a low key birthday this year, which was fine by me. If it were a perfect day, I would have hit the slopes, but skiing wasn't really in the cards this year as we had to get back home. 

I did get one birthday wish fulfilled though -- I got to see my boy ski for the first time. And he was AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. You know...They say you get paid back when you have a child so maybe Kellan will name some beloved toy something inapropriate... ;)

    ReplyDelete